Auto Insurance

Driving covertable

Automobile Insurance

After an accident, you want nothing more than for life to return to normal. When you choose a repair shop from Nationwide, all repairs come with a written guarantee for as long as you own or lease the car.

Nationwide car insurance can cover you for accidents involving other vehicles, vandalism, weather, animals, bodily injuries, and more. As a Nationwide member, you can select the coverage you get because our policies are customizable – you can choose the auto insurance policies that suit your lifestyle. You can have peace of mind knowing Nationwide will provide you and your car with great protection on the road. Take a look at the various coverage types below to find out which one is right for you.

Liability coverage

Many state laws require liability coverage, also known as “property damage/bodily injury.” It can help cover expenses from damaging a vehicle to injuring a person in an accident.

Collision coverage

Collision coverage can help pay for damage to your car after an accident involving another vehicle.

Comprehensive car insurance

Also known as full coverage auto insurance, comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage to your car from vandalism, weather events, and accidents involving animals.

Vanishing Deductible®

We want to reward safe drivers. Our exclusive program reduces your deductible $100 for every year of safe driving.

Uninsured motorist insurance

Uninsured motorist insurance coverage helps protect you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers and hit-and-run accidents.

Medical payments coverage

Mandatory in some states, Med Pay coverage can help cover medical costs related to an accident, regardless of who is at fault. Additionally, personal injury protection can help defray costs from medical bills and lost wages due to an accident.

Personal injury protection (PIP) insurance

Personal injury protection insurance can help defray costs from medical bills and lost wages due to an accident.

Accident Forgiveness

Learn how you can avoid a rate increase following the first at-fault accident on your policy. Additionally, gap insurance coverage can help cover the amount you owe on your new car after an accident.

Roadside Assistance

This optional auto insurance coverage can help you if you need a tow, run out of gas, or get a flat tire.

Towing and labor insurance

This coverage can reimburse you for a tow and for the labor costs to get your car up and running again.

Rental reimbursement insurance

Rental car reimbursement helps pay for a rental car if your own vehicle can’t be driven after an accident.

You know what’s best for your classic car under the hood –but what about the best classic car insurance? Nationwide has you covered with collector car insurance designed for the unique needs of classic car collectors. We’ve partnered with Hagerty®, the global leader in classic car insurance, to provide coverage for our members who appreciate the classics.