Specialty Group General Liability Insurance
It can happen in an instant. Malfunctioning equipment, slippery floors, a ball through a window. Accidental injuries and property damage can happen at any time, regardless of your cautious attempts to prevent them. And suddenly you’ve got a big mess on your hands. If you’re involved with amateur sports teams, own or operate a small business, coordinate events or work as an independent contractor, Nationwide has a customized general liability insurance program to fit your business needs.
Why group liability insurance?
What kind of coverage is included?
- All of our specialty liability policies include protection against bodily injury and property damage claims from operations, premises, products, completed operations, advertising or personal injury.
- Some of our programs include coverage for medical payments to participants, legal liability to participants and professional liability. There is always a zero deductible for liability claims.
- This way, you can rest assured that even a claim against your business won’t derail your goals and dreams. You’re protected. One more way Nationwide is on your side®.
What kinds of groups are eligible?
- Amateur Sports Teams, Leagues and Associations
- Amateur Sports Tournaments and Events
- Concessionaires, Exhibitors and Vendors
- Dance Schools and Programs
- Exercise Studios
- Fitness Instructors
- Gymnastics Clubs and Cheer Gyms
- Martial Arts Schools and Programs
- Short-term Special Events
- Sports Instructors
- Youth Day Camps
- Youth Sports Camps and Clinics